- Empty pockets, unfasten buttons and lift collars before washing.
- Take off removable details and close Velcro and zip fastenings before washing. Do not overload washer.
- It’s preferable that garments be washed in cold water
- Never wash the colored clothes with white clothes.
- Do not leave garment damp.
- If machine drying always keep it on softer mode and for less time
- Do not expose clothes to direct sunlight,
- Knit garments should be laid on a flat surface and away from sunlight and heat.
- Some garments tend to get out of shape. Reshape and lay flat to dry.
- Dry garments immediately after washing.
- Follow ironing instructions found on garment label.
- Iron at low temperature.
- Garment should be slightly damp when ironing.
- In the first few washes, colors may bleed; garment should therefore be washed separately.
- Always use cold water and do not leave soaking for a long time.
- Do not rub garment, squeeze gently. Rinse thoroughly.
- Read care instructions on label before adding bleach.
- Bleach in cold water only and let soak for a maximum of one hour.
- Do not use a metal receptacle for bleaching.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL FABRIC TYPES
- High heat temperatures are always bad for all types of fabrics.
- Never experiment with tough stains. Take the garment to a professional cleaner.
- Use neutral detergent for delicate fabrics.
- Tumble dry and direct sunlight tends to harden the garment.
- Whiteners not advisable, they wear-off the garment fibers