MEASUREMENT GUIDE FOR UPPER:
- Length: Measure from collar bone to thumb.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure the circumference around your waist just above your belly bottom.
- Arm: Measure from the end of your shoulder to the point where you the sleeve to end.
- Shoulder: Measure between two end points of the shoulder.
- Neck: Measure around the neck, you should put one finger between the tape and the neck for some extra room.
- Hips: Measure as a circumference around your hips at the widest part
MEASUREMENT GUIDE FOR LOWER:
- Length: Measure from the point where you tie your pants to the bottom of your pants or roughly 1 inch above from the ground.
- Waist: Measure the circumference around your waist where you tie your pants.
- Hips: Measure as a circumference around your hips at the widest part.
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch along the inner side of the leg straight down to the floor. Stand upright, do not bend the leg, and ask someone to help you take the measurement.
- Bottom: Measure the circumference of the bottoms you want to wear or you should always measure your old trouser which you feel is perfect.
- These measurements are the actual measurements of the garments. The garment is always larger than the body measurements in order to provide comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at 0091-172-4642406